ThermoPlastic Bearing Units
The thermoplastic self-aligning bearing unit is commonly used in industries such as agricultural, food production and pharmaceutical. The unit is made from high corrosion resistance materials and when fitted with stainless steel bearing has high resistance against chemical agents such as acids and organic solvents, and high temperature.
- Support body made out of polyamide reinforced with glass fibres
- Rear NBR shaft seal protects bearing from moisture and dust.
- Available with chrome steel or stainless steel bearings
- Spacers for fixing reinforcement made from stainless steel
- Front protection covers made from polypropylene with NBR shaft seal
- Greaser for re-lubrication made from nickle plated brass.
- Maximum shaft alignment error of 2.5deg
- UCF 4 Bolt Square Flanged Bearing Units – 20-40mm Shaft
- UCFL 2 Bolt Oval Flanged Bearing Units – 20-40mm Shaft
- UCFB 3 Bolt Side Flanged Bearing Units – 20-40mm Shaft
- UCP 2 Bold Pillow Block Bearing Units -20-35mm Shaft